1. Where are the WMD's?
(the answers I've seen coming back are non-answers. basically "he hid them" Thanks, Donald Rumsfeld. You already said that.)
2. When did you guys plan on paying back the $1T we borrowed to not find WMD's?
(Most of the answers here are also outright evasions -- one suggests paying back some imaginary bird study or something, as if the piddling percentage of money we spend on science even comes close to one Iraq War)
(someone suggested they spent it on candy -- again, a non-serious answer)
4. Why did Bush stop looking for bin Laden?
(righties' usual answer is he didn't, though that is a lie. He started downplaying OBL after the 2004 election, and disbanded the CIA unit charged with finding him I think in 2005)
5. If Capitalism is such a massive success, why do we subsidize some industries (like oil)?
(the mendacious response is there's no such thing as oil subsidies. Yes. Can you believe it)
6. Are corporations people? If so, how come they aren't subject to the same laws we are?
(the answers to this are so incoherent I can't parse them)
7. What's the cost of keeping a civilized world around us, and why are you so against paying for that?
(the answer seems to be "the rest of you don't deserve it.")
8. If someone works for 40 years for a company, do you think it's fair that they end their lives in poverty?
(the answer seems to be "because he deserved it")
9. How can you take with one hand all the benefits science gives us, and deny with the other any inconvenient conclusions the same science comes to?
(the answer is essentially "fuck you" with some embellishment)
10. List exactly what statements Paul Krugman has made regarding the economy that are incorrect. Prove how he is wrong with actual data.
(this was the one I was eagerly waiting for. Every answer has been a complete loser, and has been written by losers who refuse to address the topic or act as if this is a real thing we are talking about. Conclusion: Republicans can't Understand Paul Krugman)
11. Show with budget data and actual figures, who was running the government when our deficit went high, and also show why.
(I've stopped here for now. Maybe I'll have the stamina to swallow the rest of the stupidity later)
12. Why do you think it is OK to pay hundreds of dollars a month for health insurance that doesn't pay on claims?
13. Why is our prison system overwhelmingly populated with minorities?
14. Why are more Americans in prison than in any other nation?
15. Is it a good idea to allow privately-run prisons to lobby for laws to give themselves more guaranteed business?
16. Why do you people listen to Grover Norquist?
17. Why do you people listen to Rush Limbaugh? What does he know? Why doesn't he run for President if he's so all-knowing?
18. The Pentagon has lost trillions of dollars over the years (video of Donald Rumsfeld saying so). It accounts for about half our government spending. Why is it not the #1 target for cutting spending -- if they can't even tell us what they are spending it on, how can we even know it's not just being shipped over to some foreign country, such as in question #3.
19. Do you know what the word "accountability" means?
20. When are you guys going to start listening to the voters, and accept that you lost the election?
21. When are you going to grow up?
(Conclusion: Republicans can't talk about the real issues we are facing, so they act like children, and that is why they are losing elections)